W18 is the premier UK event for the joinery and furniture manufacturing industry.
Merenda will be exhibiting at this year’s W Exhibition from the 30th of September to the 3rd of October at the NEC in Birmingham. You can visit us at our stand P515.
Why you should drop by P515
At the W Exhibition, Elements Merenda will showcase our range of Decorative Layons, our dyed veneer and profile wrap components as well as featuring innovative products from our wide range of leading suppliers, such as digital print edging, Airtec edging, 3D Edging, High Gloss Acrylic Edging and Super matt finish edging.
We will also be launching our 2019 decorative veneer layon brochure for panels, doors and tables.
Our Managing Director Ronan Haslette and Sales Director Frank O Hara will be on hand over the 3 days to answer any questions around our new service product called: Veneer Creations- wood veneer designs for any room interior.
The IWFM will also be at our stand providing information and registering new members.
Read the IWFM Articlefor more information on The IWFM
3 Reasons why you should attend W18
- Studies show that Face-to-Face marketing is the most effective way to do business in our industry. The W Exhibition is undoubtedly the leading furniture and joinery event in the UK with 10,000 visitors from the industry gathering every two years.
- You can see the latest products under one roof from machinery through to components and materials.
- It’s a fantastic opportunity to network with the entire industry and see thousands of products, many of which are new to the UK market and can make a difference to your business. The biggest names in the industry such as Homag, SCM, Biesse, Felder, Blum, AMS and Boere are amongst the 180 companies showcasing their products.
Where to check out first
- The Elements of Innovation Zone promotes newly launched products and will showcase the latest design innovations on the market and is where you have an opportunity to meet the manufacturers first hand. Elements is a “must-see” event for all those in the sector including Shopfitters, Furniture Designers, Kitchen & Bathroom Designers, Furniture Manufacturers, Restoration Consultants, Component Distributors, Architects, Buyers and Purchasers from the industry.
- New for 2018, the Education Zone is a place for companies and individuals to meet with experts to discuss ways of improving their business and sourcing new talent. Everything from apprenticeships, retaining talent and getting your head around funding as well as practical advice all designed to help you and your business.
- Right beside our own stand P515, leading furniture fittings provider Blum are well worth a visit on Stand N525. The Blum team will be holding live demos of everything from their Cabinet Configurator which focus on 3D Cabinet design and EASYSTICK which looks at efficient assembly. They will also be launching their new 2019 catalogue.